It’s that time again!
1. Review your notes. Start with the main points before you return to review the material in detail.
2 Set up a schedule so you know what you will be reviewing each night and know that you can cover everything in that time.
3. Listen closely to the teacher’s tips on what may be in the examination.
4. Never assume that something won’t be on the examination.
5. Be sure you know what type of examination it will be. (E.g., essay questions, true-and-false, matching, short answer, etc.)
6. When you have the information, fill in your Test Preparation Plan sheets.